On this page you'll find answers to questions frequently asked when working with New Relic One applications.
Questions before you build
- What is programmability for New Relic One?
- Why build a New Relic One app?
- How should I get started building?
Questions when building
- I got a message that I haven’t accepted developer terms and conditions. What do I do?
- My org doesn’t want us to accept the T&Cs. Can I still build?
- I’m serving locally but my app isn’t appearing in New Relic One. What do I do?
- I’m having problems publishing and deploying. What can I do?
- How do I extend my webpack config?
Questions about the New Relic One Catalog
- What is the New Relic One Catalog?
- How do I participate in the New Relic One Catalog early access program?
- What if I’ve already installed an app from GitHub and now have access to the New Relic One Catalog?
- Why don’t I see the app I subscribed to from the New Relic One Catalog on my New Relic One home page?
- Who can use programmability features?
- What if I have an issue with New Relic One Catalog or my app?