You're the developer of FoodMe, an Angular app that lets users order food from their favorite restaurants. Unfortunately, you've had no visibility into how your app is performing. Surprised by a recent spike in popularity, you've decided to start monitoring your application.
In this lab, you instrument your application with New Relic agents and monitor its metrics, logs, events, and transactions.
1. Set up your lab environment
Spin up your FoodMe application and simulator
2. Instrument your application with our APM agent
Instrument your Angular application with our Node JS agent
3. Instrument your application with our browser agent
Instrument your Angular application with our browser agent
4. Explore your data using NRQL
Explore your data in New Relic using NRQL
5. Collect custom business data
Collect custom business data from your application
6. Query custom business data
Query your FoodMe data for business insights
7. Add alerts
Add alerts to your FoodMe app