The New Relic CLI enables the integration of New Relic into your existing workflows. Be it fetching data from your laptop while troubleshooting an issue, or adding New Relic into your CI/CD pipeline.
New Relic CLI commands
Find details for the New Relic CLI command docs in GitHub.
--format string output text format [YAML, JSON, Text] (default "JSON")-h, --help help for newrelic--plain output compact text
- newrelic apm - Interact with New Relic APM
- newrelic completion - Generates shell completion functions
- newrelic config - Manage the configuration of the New Relic CLI
- newrelic decode - Use the decode url command to print out information encrypted within the URL
- newrelic documentation - Generate CLI documentation
- newrelic entity - Interact with New Relic entities
- newrelic nerdgraph - Execute GraphQL requests to the NerdGraph API
- newrelic nerdstorage - Read, write, and delete NerdStorage documents and collections.
- newrelic nrql - Commands for interacting with the New Relic Database
- newrelic profile - Manage the authentication profiles for this tool
- newrelic version - Show the version of the New Relic CLI
- newrelic workload - Interact with New Relic workloads